The Freeze Pipe Bubbler Pro is the ultimate performance Bubbler on the market. It’s a modular hammer-style bubbler that has been upgraded to produce the smoothest and coolest experience possible in this form factor.
– Features an upgraded showerhead perc for unrivaled water function and filtration.
– Upgraded revolver-style glycerin coil for top-level cooling with the easiest cleaning and maintenance.
– 18mm honeycomb bowl included
What is Glycerin?
Glycerin is a gel-like liquid that is able to reach freezing temperatures quicker and stay cold longer than ice without freezing solid and cracking the glass. It is housed in a sealed chamber so it won’t melt like ice in a regular ice pinch piece where it then trickles down and overfills the percolation chamber. It’s completely safe, non-toxic, and typically found in food and sweeteners.
How to Use Freeze Pipe Glycerin Chamber
– Place the glycerin chamber in the freezer and let sit for at least 1 hour. It is okay to leave in there longer or even store it in the freezer so it is always ready when you are
– Connect the joints of the glycerin chamber and the base. Then, grab the black clip and put the wider side of the clip on the glycerin chamber and the slimmer side on the base piece. Once in place, gently press down on the connector until it snaps into place.